Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Lazy Life


I'm trying to control my habit right now that I have with just sitting at the couch and watching T.V. with my parents and then passing out on the couch after eating some junk food with them. I do this right after I come from work late at night. It's turning out to be a habit that I want to fix for myself, but I keep succumbing to my own exhausted feelings.

From being exhausted or just not moving around while sitting at the couch, I'm letting my thoughts of how I should try getting taller and brush my teeth and put on some Rogaine to prevent more hair loss stay out of the loop! This just plain sucks because I have a very ambitious head, and my heart isn't just into it because my body expects to just shut down right after I come back from work.

It's been extremely difficult to try to fix this from a natural standpoint on my own, but I realize it all the time time and trying to make the effort to fix it. I think it might have something to do with how I want to hang out with my aging parents in the living room and then the T.V. gets turned on and I get glued into a fantasy that stays short-lived.