Monday, December 30, 2013

Ending The Year With A Bang


I would like to thank everyone who visited this site in spirit and wherever you are, God speed!!! I know I've written some sensitive material that might have been offensive in nature, and it's been brought to my own personal understanding. Yet, I just want to move on now and learn from my personal experiences and continue to grow in a really positive manner.

I am pleasantly delighted that the views on this site after seven years have on average doubled in months. I take delight on tracking down some of my posts you all read and reviewing them for purposes of keeping a piqued interest and to reexamine what was going on my head at that time. In a way, this isn't the best thing I have going for myself right now. Yet, it's been faring in a really enjoyable way for me.

One of the things I pledge to work on is not letting my distracting and stressful emotions get the best of me. A lot of it really deals with becoming irritated and feeling very mad about some events that took place for me. I don't want to act like an adolescent anymore with raging hormones; it's getting too old for me but instead I want to live a great and healthy life now. One of the biggest things I have to reveal is that I have become more intrepid about my bluntness, but I'm doing it with some fun style this time that makes me laugh hard inwardly. I'm obviously not in direct and physical contact with anyone when I'm writing, so I'm trying to put some original material down that makes me laugh outwardly, while no one is around. It's just one of my own reserved ways of having a good time. I've noticed that one of my dates in person really laughed at a lot of my comments while I really wasn't; I know they were funny, but I didn't act like it was at the time. I guess it's some food for thought in how I'm doing pretty decently with having platonic relations with a lot of females.

I like receiving some warm and deep hugs from beautiful women, which feels pretty good but I think the only person I would be able to get it consistently from is if I had a lovely girlfriend, so that could be a motivating drive for me to go get one. It was pretty crazy because I was seeing this one girl who was in a long term relationship already at this boring, vocational school for lunch. Okay, it felt weird but yeah, she was leaning her heart towards me, and I was attracted too but I just didn't feel right about her having a boyfriend already. Withholding myself from her felt like a mistake until it was finally revealed to me who my actual type of woman to marry is.