Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Investing and Saving Money

Instead of going after the quick spoils in life, I think the better thing to do is just hard work and then obtaining the riches from it. Obviously, we all have our own levels of interest and what we can handle but nonetheless, the principles still stay the same. When our lives circulate around what distresses us so much, it really causes so much distractions and headaches for others who actually care about us. I may be a selfless person from how I wish to live and how I feel excited about portraying myself with, but nonetheless what if I go overboard too and then end up losing it with some individuals?

In other words, through digression we sometimes get the impulse to go out and by a hamburger or buy a friend a ticket to an attraction, and other stuff like that. When our minds are just completely whacked out of cycle for letting something get to us so much then it causes a frenzy and makes the person do some crazy things others become displeased with. It doesn't matter whether we did good or bad, but what matters more is if the other person who is judging the situation is actually pleased with you or not. Some are just so selfless at not expressing their approval or disapproval with you and are just plain so cool!

Well, in a nutshell it's really about monitoring what you are spending on. All I really do is just go online and check my transactions and how much money I have left in my bank. I try to cut down on things I don't really find the time to use for if I did end up spending. I am also working at specializing on some times. Right now, I just want to hang out to this blog today because I'm actually a little worried about not receiving my 365 posts on time this year. I guess that's why I'm just hanging around these posts today to get as much done as possible while I'm still in the mood for blogging.