Friday, December 27, 2013

Bread And Better

I think my side adventures of investing my money has put into some form of exciting career of trying to make money. Even if I don't milk a market for a lot of dough, I'm still pretty excited about sticking around. I think this means that I'm starting to really enjoy the pursuit of becoming a trader. I just asked a bunch of friends if they were interested in trading with me and that I would help them, but none of them want to lose money, even if the opportunity presents itself to make a lot of money!

I guess I'm the rare breed, the one in 10,000 people who endeavor to become a successful trader. My current bread and butter of earning a living is basically working a 2:15-10:45 job; not the typical 9 to 5 job but still it pays some dividends for me. Anyway, I'm looking to have a decent skill at an occupation so that I could keep earning some income, while I look into this whole investing opportunity. I think it's actually a lot of fun for me. Overall, it's really about balancing out how I play with my money. I'm not going to overspend on things anymore and basically handle a level I can deal with if I end up losing it.