Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thinking Straight

No longer am I going to waste my time of matters in my head with things that I don't want to commit to for long periods of time. I'm going to for a more pragmatic approach this time and not rely so much on my own feelings for myself. When it comes time to fall in love or something, that will become a cool matter to resolve but for now I have a big house to go fetch before I try swaying the heart of my actual type. I want to do everything in my power to make her fully satisfied and also excited about sharing a life with me. I seriously believe that she will be the most beautiful woman in the world to me and that everyone who thinks otherwise is just being crazy!

Whatever I had going that's taking too long and not promoting my current endeavors, I'm just going to numb those thoughts out now. I'll worry about it later when my emotional I.Q. deems it worthy to. For now, it's time for me to ransack my own feelings and go after nothing negative in my end. I want to live a fully satisfying and exciting life to the maximum amount possible with whatever current situation I am in. It's so much easier when there are no grudges going through your own heart, and this is where I intend to keep it without relying on my feelings. It's hard work in my focus to stay concentrated on the important matters I want to stay committed in now.