Saturday, December 21, 2013

24-7 New Years Resolutions


I'm going to start adding in a little visual on my posts now, because it seems to make it a little more easier on the eyes and probably a little more sentimental in reading these posts for others. I've already created my permanent goals that I want to keep going with in my life. There is however something I really want to try to maintain again from now on and for the rest of the life. I really want to maintain my own personal health and keep up with it; like brushing my teeth on a daily basis twice and flossing. I really need to do this.

Also, I really need to make an appointment with a dentist now and go for a routine clean on my teeth. I'm really being bad at going to the dentist. Since I have also had some Lasik done on my eyes, I feel pretty confident about not needing glasses for awhile so I'm not going to bother in seeing an optometrist nor even waste their time. It does feel a little weird not having glasses because I did look pretty good with glasses. I think the reason why I didn't get that much attention from girls is probably because maybe they don't really care that much about how I look, and the ones who did say I was handsome were the girls I treated fairly well with a good amount of respect.

Overall, I think there just needs to be balance in how you treat a girl. Some deserve it a little better than others and some are just worth leaving alone to let them keep to themselves while moving on. I'm now exploring the capacities of fully moving on while holding no grudges with anyone now. When I do see them in person now, I'm going to do the best I can to just communicate at a basic level while saying funny stuff that's going to make me laugh so hard, so I won't feel bad about them reacting very negatively with me and so I can understand about having to move on at that moment in my life. Yeah, I'll just let them come to me now; instead of me going to them.