Saturday, December 21, 2013

Vacation, So Much Fun!

What's really awesome for me is that I don't have to work for the next couple weeks. I'm going to really enjoy this vacation, along with the bonuses I received from work. For the first time, I actually have a decent amount for a salary. I didn't expect myself to reach this level, but it's a great confidence booster. For my income, I reached only 40 K compared to my 25 K that never could top itself out. I was recommended a job by a friend who ended up putting a restraining order on me and then quitting his job because of it and not wanting to be around me. Yeah, he was just really stressed out and not thinking straight; he's still a little like that and is never going to change. Oh well, I can shake off my feelings of being really angry at him.

It's funny though and seems like a story you would only find in the movies. I think I have enough of those incidences for others to be sort of interested at poking their noses with me. I really should just start thinking about the worst, possible outcomes and if it's something I can't really handle or is going to look bad on me then might as well just avoid it and move on.