Saturday, December 21, 2013

Being Under Emotional Discomfort

When life feels so unfair about anything, big or small, there are things that could happen and create this personal feeling of being tormented. It's very difficult to manage, and it's not a wonderful aspect to live with. Yet, no matter how much I do things right, it's only going to keep on adding itself on a daily basis to having to reach a high level and to stay there.

When it becomes all empty inside and allowing society to define who we are supposed to be, life just feels so meaningless at times. My life isn't really supposed to be about keeping myself occupied with funny T.V. shows or playing super fun and crazy-addictive video games. It isn't really about wasting time like a drug and then hoping for the day to never end.

I really think it's all about perseverance and thinking about the right level. If others can't reach this level while reaching out to them, I believe it's appropriate to let them go now and to just move on. If time permits by a chance meeting, then I think that's the appropriate time to conduct personal business and to attempt things to settle then.