Friday, December 20, 2013

Getting Ready For A New Year

I'm pretty much planning some fun stuff over the next year. At least a good thing is that I finally figured out who my type of girl really is and yeah, she's still on my Facebook. It feels like she could be the last female standing for me, if I end up losing all my other female friends. Well, I'm never going to lose my adopted sister on there anyway. I also have a few more great female friends I'll never lose either.

Well, it can't be really that bad. I'm just getting mentally beat up by people who suck at managing their own personal feelings and get so cranky about it with me when I end up bugging them about stuff they put me through. It's something I'm just going to have to accept this sad area of defeat in and just move on with eventually. I don't want to be the bad guy anymore and then crash and burn later my other great relationships I've had over the years. I need to figure out this balance eventually because I'm really selfish in this area of wanting to get along with everyone.