Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Still Staying Up To Date

Possibly in place of my difficult times of wishing to play online poker to get that itch satisfied, I think I'll just have to settle for writing one of my boring posts instead on this blog. I really like this confidentiality of my true identity that I'm actually with-holding from everyone. In other words, I must be not really into continuously putting up funny images on this site. I'm just keeping it the way it is.

My life has pretty much been about keeping up with cool things! It's pretty clear and some things really distract me. I think I should really try to get back to maintaining my own personal health even if I linger off of it, not because I feel about it but because I truly desire to obtain a very active and healthy body I can feel confident and energetic about. In other words, it would just be cool to have it and something really fun to enjoy.

Yeah, I don't look down on others with however they want to live their lives; I don't even hold grudges even though some of them test my patience every once in awhile. I'm just not even going to relying on my emotions- this is pretty much my main battle plan and has been working effectively at coming up with very cool strategies that actually make sense and work. It's also getting me to act a lot more shrewd around some people to. I guess it's overall nothing negative and just going after the cool and positive stuff in my own life, while parting ways with people who don't want to hack it with me. It sucks to lose a girl of your dreams in this manner too, but I like imagining how to please her at the moment. Anyway, I think she's not a huge Facebook fan, so it doesn't really hurt so bad neither does it make me feel she has something against me.