Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Actual Physical Stuff To Work On

I've been totally discouraged to go after a funny career of being an online poker player. Basically, I had a personal arrangement where I didn't need to put in any more money and I could literally build my bankroll for free starting by gaining a quarter to a few dollars each day in under fifteen minutes. It would have been just for fun, but looks like that option is no longer available for me now. I'm highly discouraged to turn it into an actual gamble on my income, so I'm just going to let it go. I'm not going to rely on my feelings of wanting to go back to it now. I think this area of gambling wouldn't even satisfy what the Bible encourages us to do and the woman who ends up falling for me.

That being said, I will have an additional 15 to 30 minutes to do whatever I need to do for getting at my own personal goals. No more thoughts to waste my own time with, even if I know I'm a genius and solved the approach to making it work which I actually did. Seriously, it's just not worth it to me these days and it would be better to just go separate ways. I'm ready to move on to greater things now and I'm not holding any grudge on anybody. I'm just fully free now and I'm not relying on my own feelings. I will be constantly monitoring myself because this is going to be rather difficult to be keeping up with, but I think it would be pleasing to the passages found in the Bible and also my actual type I want to settle down with.