Friday, December 20, 2013

The Bad Person I Could Have Been

I think the good thing about not giving into my evil and selfish desires of humiliating another person and annoying the heck out of him by just constantly yelling at him all the time is that my relationships with people I get along really well with have only become more stronger. The flip side of it is that the ones who I'm doing bad with have only become even more worse; it's like walking away from a drawn line and never looking back and just continuously going further away.

Despite my downfall with a bunch of sore losers and idiots who can't manage their own feelings and blame others for their own mess they put themselves into, I have very good welfare for myself. It looks like more and more though as time flies, I don't need to worry about these losers biting my rear behind later on in life. I was in so much panic mode because I was trying to be nice and like pulling the wrong strings on every end of a corner. Instead of getting chewed up in the grinder, I ended up escaping and it looks like there's a good sign of hope for me.

Now, I realize I'm communicating my thoughts of why I'm bugging these people at a personal level with them. At least, it's what I would call basic communication because I'm laying out my demands and capitalizing on what would bother these people.