Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Living For Better Things

I think the act of blogging whatever I'm thinking about while holding nothing against anyone, it really becomes a powerful tool to just communicate about anything with anyone interested at the moment and also my own personal subconscious. In other words, it's really the act of doing something meaningful to me and isn't really wasting any time because I'm physically doing something by typing away on this keyboard and creating some casual essay about my personal life I want to adorn with excitement and satisfaction.

At the same time, I'm not relying on my own feelings to manage what I would normally see as a negative thing. Seriously, initiating the separating of ways with some people is the most ingenious thing I could have ever come up with. It's also with no grudge and having nothing against them; it's seriously something that I never really did in the past and just flowed so naturally for me, but now I'm actually willing myself to go in this direction.