Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Turning People Loose

I think it's best for me to just not exhibit any negative feelings with anything that happened and to just go after what would be great for me. I'm going to just have to do my best to not give into my personal feelings when they deal with anything negative. This is something that I'm pretty aware of in that I can actually monitor my own personal feelings regarding anything in the moment I'm dealing with something.

For these last couple days, I've been imagining in my head all the possibilities that I could do and imagining things that I believe have an ability in. I'm not going to focus on things that I don't want to commit to right now and go for the ones that I seriously have the demand for now. I understand that people are people now and how I don't have a grudge for any one of them who ended up becoming negative with me. I'm not using my own feelings in this matter either.

I do believe that initiating the parting of ways with a person could really be powerful on my end and give me a reason to seek after better things in my own life. I think this has to be done by the better side to be very effective.