Friday, December 20, 2013

Feeling Down But Staying Positive

For me, I feel really hurt inside when a person doesn't want to have anything to do with me. I'm not used to the feeling of someone trying to push me far away as possible and doing whatever they can to get it their way. I just don't want to be a bad person to them, so when I try to make things better and things just keep getting worse, I might as well just let it go then if I run out of time in being with them. When I am with them, I should do the best I can to solve it, but when I am not with them, I should make the effort as much as possible to not go chasing after them.

The feelings I get of being hurt from being so let down and rejected over nothing serious should pretty much be something I should feel and then be able to use to relate to others who are also feeling sad. With it, I should manage myself by being actually positive and working at something to be successful at. I don't need to cover my shame and frustrations over taking it out on video games, neither do I need to keep my head low, I should keep it high and aim for the wonderful things in life. After all, I know who my type of girl is now that I want to marry.