Saturday, December 21, 2013

Starting To Change For Maturing

I think when I have wrote stuff with people that has ended up making me laugh so hard, it has created some positive intended effects for myself. I think I'm meant to be someone who dwells on original jokes and shares them with others who don't like me at the moment. It's probably one of my strong suits when it comes to basic communication.

I don't need to waste my time over matters that doesn't interest me; neither do I need to go after being on people's cases. There is this feeling of an endless supply of people's interests and issues- to try to analyze every one of them, it's going to create a mental overload! I might as well just go after what makes sense to me at the moment and develop in certain key areas when the timing is right.

I was such an emotional wreck, but now I'm starting to gain a whole ton of stability and it's only getting better for me. Yet, it's time for me to avoid the potential bad things that could happen for me and go after balancing my emotional drives with the people I'm fully interested in.