Saturday, December 21, 2013

Benefits of Blogging Personal Efforts

Sometimes when the morning is just feeling uneasy from something I'm having trouble settling in my head, by just taking a little moment out of the day to just let it all out by typing stuff onto this blog, it's really making me happy again! I'm really starting to more or less think a little bit more smarter, despite my feelings being out of whack at the moment. I seem to be better at managing my feelings of people annoying me because I have never taken the initiative to block anyone from communicating with me and even though I felt uncomfortable, I managed to become cool with it eventually.

I think the way to handle people being crazy with you and just doing depressing stuff to you is to just reveal the right things to them by talking in a timely and skillful manner. It's basically establishing control and making them look bad in a moral sense and also showing you how bad they really are being at an emotional level so you can keep out of their way when you sense they will go berserk with you. It's best to keep it fresh and original and make it very effective from the start, instead of letting it linger. If it didn't work out from just having been a little lazy or something, I wouldn't stress it so much either and just try to be original again and then hammer the baby home!