Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Prioritizing Tasks

Something I am still struggling with is trying to complete the most favorable tasks for myself first and then maintaining that on a daily basis. Just like others, I definitely have goals in mind. I'm just breaking it down even further now and just going for the things that make sense.

I don't harbor any bad feelings for others and now understand the ridiculous humor out of a friend placing a restraining order on another friend. I also understand how incredibly funny it is for a person to get kicked out of any Christian-related church and asked to never come back by congregation members. I guess when those things happen, it's probably better to just move on and deal with how funny it is and just to continually stay positive. I also think it's funny now when any acquaintance just doesn't want to deal with your shenanigans and deletes you as a Facebook friend on purpose or ends up blocking your phone calls now.

The most important thing is to just not be negative and to preach about being positive and live in this wonderful manner. I think it's good to move on and keep an open heart to greater possibilities in the future- that's how I intend to do it.