Friday, December 27, 2013

Adjusting Trade Routine


I've been relatively still experimenting with tools that I think would work. This is still a work in progress, but it feels like I'm even more warmer. I believe these tools that I have right before me have a greater chance of making profit. I'm now including the news as part of my input before conducting some potentially rewarding trades.

I've wanted to stick with the 4H charts all this time and will still admire them, but now I'm drawn to just earning a quick 1:2 risk-reward trade with a smaller stoploss, so I've switched over to the 30M charts now. I'm also running a 1H charts too just to get a feel for how the market is currently doing. Along with having some good information from the news and having a bunch of common numbers other informed traders know about, I think I'm starting to get a decent feel for this market.

I believe I could also expand this Forex trading into also Binary Options, which is something new for me to explore. Despite the lower payouts, I'm actually excited about the opportunities the platform has to offer.