Saturday, December 7, 2013

Not That Good With People I Guess

I guess it's normal to develop issues with people. What I had going was a definite misunderstanding and something I had a little trouble learning to take very lightly. Sometimes, the imaginations of others stressing out so much becomes so brutal in that they end up taking measures and doing stuff to try to make you look bad. I think overall, I'm not really that attractive of a person then and I think there's probably reasons why things happen in this world.

All I can really do is just be diligent to the best of my ability and try to be successful in this world. People are just going to come and go, and I'm really seen upon as no different to most people. However, some see me as this strange and annoying person who doesn't know when to stop trying. I think in life trials are meant to occur in which the emotions get put on some type of trial and then get tested. A situation could be very unpleasant and cause you to become angry and bitter but those things do occur for mostly everyone. We are just not so privy about it with ourselves and are used to looking down on others who do become this way and then to be able to have an attractive focus of direction as our answer, like watching T.V. or hanging out with people who you don't stress out so much around.

I think I'm seriously doing my part by trying to eliminate all the negativity that I've been dealing with. It doesn't really bother me so much as it used to.