Saturday, December 7, 2013

Probably Going To Be Awhile

I think from being a guy and it's noticeable that I could be seen upon as a pretty wild character, it probably scares a lot of people. I'm just one of those people who just give off some signs that make bothered people go more worse. It's just the way I am, and there's really nothing I can do about it. I also like to conceal my true successes with other people too and just be noticed as like a regular person.

I think the type of person I am is that I don't appeal to all and don't have access to everybody. It must just be a natural thing sometimes for people to just choose a certain crowd and just associate with them. All I can really say now is that I'm trying to be nice and that's just the best I can flow with and to just go from there. There are some very cool and open individuals I know and maybe, when sometimes the decision of one might seem a little negative, in some ways, it actually works out for the better in mysterious outcomes.