Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Adjusting Goals

Sometimes when we talk about our goals, we are actually hiding our true intentions. I know this because I'm accustomed to having done this all the time. From not wishing to waste my time over thoughts I don't want to commit to now and not relying on my personal feelings, I'm actually relating to those thoughts being something I can ignore and push out of my own system.

Those hidden agendas is what was really preoccupying most of my thoughts. From wishing to hold no grudges and actually not relying on my feelings so that I won't overreact, I'm now thinking more reasonably. Actually, I wasted time over imagining a very realistic scenario and outcome; I think that's how good I've become at keeping up with the hidden agenda regarding a bunch of bad people. Yet, initiating the separating of ways with them and not pursuing them in a vengeful way is actually turning out to be quite good for me. I'm also not stupid at the same time and am quite keen at surprising individuals going off-center with me.

The major perspective is turning out to be first what the Bible is encouraging us to do and secondly, what my actual type who would fall for me would be pleased with. Everything seems to be in place for me now, I just need to secure a really nice home now to be complete in this physical realm. Seriously, with my own type I want to her to be really giddy and head-over-heels swept off her feet with me while I find ways to support and please her; I am also the type who won't let go of family and stay committed to for very long and extended periods of time, from actually having an ability to look at others' perspective by overthrowing my own emotions and not grudging over them.