Friday, December 27, 2013

Interesting Question

This is the question that popped out of my head while I woke up after dreaming. I didn't even notice that I fell asleep on the couch because I thought I was tucked away nice and warm on my own bed. I guess it happens because I surely didn't remember prior to falling asleep. It's turning into a pretty bad habit, and I want to get used to at least using the bedroom and at least brushing my teeth before I fall asleep.

Anyway, getting back to my question. I was asking myself all morning and still a little curious to this pretty normal inquiry. Basically, how do you end up in a strong, loving, and exciting marriage with the beautiful person who is actually your type? I think it is one of the most important questions that get overlooked so easily. First off, is there really such a thing as someone being your type actually being interested with you also? Secondly, is it even possible that a dummy and a not so good-looking guy like myself could actually get the girl of my dreams?

I don't seriously know, and even if I draw some laughter from an unbelieving crowd, it's just something I'm curious about finding the answer to. Well, for starters, I think there are some personal standards that I should meet or exceed. I'm also basing off of what I feel my type would be really into; I think she wants a pretty level-headed, sensitive, and good man to be by her side.