Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fighting Off Grudges

There are big or little things people can do to get us angry, sad, or upset. As long as we don't let those things get to us and put in our effort to not use our unreliable feelings in those areas and work hard in areas we could be more productive then I think it's okay to engage in a conversation with a person who would normally upset you.

I think what I'm saying is to basically be in the act of moving on by not holding any grudges and fighting it off on the inside and to let go of any insecurity. Wow, now that I think of it, my little sister and some people I've associated with are really in a mess with their hearts. They really did it to themselves more than what I really did to bother them as a person.

I think the general guideline is to look up on some definition of words like the word grudge because some people will place a different meaning onto it. By having a dictionary at our use, we actually have something that could be our standard. What I get from the word grudge in the dictionary is pretty much making a negative reaction towards something in a nutshell. I am going to eliminate all of those negative emotions directed at that person now and not even flirt around with it and just go from there. So pretty much, the opposite of not having a grudge would pretty much be always showing love! That's it, I finally have it and all this time I was struggling with my own insecurities. I guess I'm meant to be an exception to a crowd in this world.