Wednesday, November 27, 2013

One Small Detail

I'm realizing that one small detailed action can have a significant impact. What I have as my muse is the cleaning activity I have gone through. By cleaning up a mess on my computer desk by just picking a book, I realize a significant difference from a physical and emotional perspective. For some reason, the mind feels more lighter and free from an additional distraction.

Likewise, now I realize a truly small detail dealing with others that could have a very big impact with my future relations. My personal detail is that I have no issues dealing with anyone whatsoever because no matter what happens, I don't have any problems with working it out and communicating about the issue. What others may have been hiding is that they want to selfishly move on while they know they have nothing against me. It doesn't get me mad even though my flesh tells me to become super angry at them. I'm not relying on my feelings anymore because I actually don't mind being rejected now. Perhaps, those people are just not that great of individuals as I hoped they would become but no matter, I can still pursue after plenty of great people in my lifetime who are just genuinely nice and easy to get along with even through the storms that come our way in life.

Basically, with this small detail that I now carry, I wish to not be reliant on my personal feelings and go about doing a little act that I know could potentially make a huge difference in another life. I believe that I would just be doing my little part that goes unnoticed in the world but would truly make an individual impact.