Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Finding What You Love To Do

Repeating some actions are starting to get really old. I don't really want to give into them anymore. I would rather spend my time doing something else now. Possibly surely by playing a number's game, things might actually pan out really well in the end. Through diligence and putting in a lot of effort, I think those are the things that matter so much more.

What I'm really grateful for is having found a very simple answer from a good person. It's what I really needed, and I don't know how that person was able to reach down into my heart and impart some good words to me. I guess it's by fate that God might have allowed or something with us having similar personalities and outlook. What she reminded me is that I should be looking for a solution instead of focusing on the problem. I really like that mindset and that's how I'm really going to go after living my life, so I can move forward.