Monday, November 25, 2013

Way I'm Spending Time

I have a really good buddy even though he's only Catholic and hasn't been very bright with his academic studies. He does come up with some brilliant remarks every once in awhile and can be very entertaining and charming, but he always tells me that he can't find a resolution while meeting somewhere in the middle. He has annoyed me a little about his indecisiveness but now I'm starting to not mind it being part of his personality, and if he's able to change a little into becoming a more decisive and strong adult, then I won't mind it that much too.

I've realized over all these years that I'm really about finding acceptance in everybody I've met. It's been hard for me to discover that some people are just not equipped enough to provide me with this type of leisure. I'm starting to fall out from those funky individuals now and more about chasing after appealing people that suit my types of needs now. I really like nice people and always love being around them; it's not so I can take advantage of them either but because it just feels so civilized and opportunistic to go out and do fun stuff with them.