Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Acting While Disconcerted

I'm getting these restless feelings to just go out and do something; yet, I feel highly unmotivated sometimes and just want to sit there and do nothing. I guess that's why it's called putting a lot of personal effort to become successful. Sometimes, the feelings are not going to be in a right accord with the mind; therefore, the heart is going to need to will the body and mind forward.

What I'm going to do now is just to do the best as I can and not repeat the same mistakes again. I'm going to self-assess a situation that I think is good and then leave it behind if it's not what I really had in mind of doing. This is one of the hardest things for me to do, which is letting go of something I put a lot of thought and effort into hoping would work out.

It's time to use the big picture for me and to let that pretty much be the instantaneous and defining moments of my life. I desire so much to be able to keep pushing through even when I'm very sleepy and to have the ability to keep on learning and putting in a great effort to take advantage of a successful opportunity.