Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Laying Insecurities Aside

From my experience of having brought in the A's and achieving some physical moment that I feel good about like losing a lot of weight, it's really been about toughing it out during the indiscernible moments of indecision and insecurities. If I pulled through those times, then what I was struggling to become started to feel more like second nature.

I'm pretty much saying that no matter what's going on the inside and no matter how it feels like things are dragging you down, you really have to just stay consistent with what you're working at in order to achieve the good prize you have been longing to get. Of course, it's easy to become really immature all of a sudden and then start feeling really impatient and impulsive about getting somewhere and then ending up all over the place.

I think it's really all about focusing on the more important things first and accepting where your shortcomings are and then doing the best you can to overcome those obstacles.