Saturday, November 9, 2013

Getting Very Quiet Responses

I think I have some really good buddies who are guys and maybe just one girl. It's actually pretty cool. I don't know what I'm really fretting about lately but the things that are going on my head are actually a little abnormal! Wow, I think I'm really putting up a pretty egotistical blog and maybe, I was never really aware of it all this time. I don't even attract any actual normal responses from anyone. I'm just not anyone special whose just doing his own thing.

This is how I feel I really am in this world. I am leading a life that is very different from what normally attracts people. I don't really get in anyone's way, but there was a weird group who tried to get in my way for not liking something about me and then absolutely trying to make me feel bad while going on trying to live their own happy lives. Consequently, I guess with the way things have been for them; they practically don't hang together anymore. In a way, I am convinced now that I did absolutely nothing wrong to them; neither did I really annoy them. It's because they were just being crazy.