Monday, November 4, 2013

Personal Earnings Theory

This is pretty much how I'm thinking of functioning. For a business model, I like what's called a set and go model. I'm not really a finicky type person and don't really want to hang around while watching profits soar into my account. I would rather let the system of my choosing do the work for me while I go off on doing something else. I guess this is what I could call my side business. Reaching this set and go model which is pretty much earning money on auto-pilot is sort of like putting in twenty years of hard work and then living off a decent pension. What I have been missing all this time is discerning where I should put my money into. I'm now giving myself into a little trial and error just like everybody else interested does.

Having no full time job back then made it so difficult because my mind was not very stable and comfortable about doing some risky side businesses. It was very hard for me to even keep myself motivated. I'm passed all of that now and at least exceeding end's meet by a little with where I'm at. I'm still not satisfied with myself though, so I'm going after putting in the work needed to reap the auto-pilot rewards. I guess that would make sense then for a normal person.