Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Being Committed To Right Places

I think it makes a lot of sense to be committed to something a person likes doing. It's really rough sometimes when the timing just isn't right or if the person just isn't that good at it. I guess I wasn't really born with any superb talent, neither am I fully capable of being God. I think it's just better for me to start thinking about my actions and committing to them before things are too late. Instead of delaying, I should just get right into what I'm setting out to do and accept the consequences even if it's not the best thing for me.

I want to flow with movement and do everything very smoothly as possible. I guess I'm going to have to rely a little bit on natural emotions now and go from there. Let's see where I go from there now.