Monday, November 18, 2013

Not Relying On Emotions

I truly believe that God in the Holy Bible is an awesome, loving, and true God who has made Himself known to us. While looking for actually physical evidence, what really gets me is from examining the legitimacy of the prophecies. For personal reasons, it actually fills a void in my life.

Therefore, my direction isn't really about just looking at feelings and having them satisfied. It's really about doing things in a manner that is actually logical. For ethical matters and questions of my purpose in life, I'll just look to the good Lord in the Bible for answers and take it all in with good faith. If I am set on something and don't really know of it to be illegal at the moment no matter how much questionable the action might be, then might as well block out all the feelings that go with it and just do it!

I wish to go about in a more comely and logical manner this time; in order to do so, I will need to abandon my unreliable emotions this time around.