Monday, November 4, 2013

Not Very Well Recognized

I think the whole restraining order thing got me some notoriety or something. I am about getting along with people, so now that I see it, I'm actually okay being a person in their life who comes around and makes everybody else laugh at the person. No, I'm serious about not giving into my own anger problems and letting those feelings go.

Still, I have friends I can go to. I also have the liberty to search and join new clubs. With the exception of a one crazy group of friends I should have taken notice of right away, I have usually fared okay around people. The reason why I fell out is because I didn't commit myself to getting along with others back then. I was just fed up and tired of myself and exhausted from not being able to develop myself in a manner that I wanted. It was really just all about me back then.

I don't know how I transformed into a normal person again, but definitely, I'm a little wiser than before in my decisions. I still make tiny mistakes with myself over and over again, but I'm discovering where my potential lies hold at.