Monday, November 25, 2013

Question I Want To Always Ask

If I ever manage to go out with any more girls now in the future, I want to ask her if she cares about my height and how she feels about it. I guess I need the confirmation that she won't feel so insecure about it and from there, I can move forward and do my thing with her if you know what I mean! I've been so shy to ask a few girls, but I had no problems asking the ugly girl I dated. Her answer was that she had no problems and no regrets about it; I seriously wonder why. She basically said that it's about the man being able to hold his stature and status really well and didn't matter what he looked like on the outside. I think it's cool that she's a pretty humble person even though she has made claims about how great looking and nice she is with me while we were dating. It was almost like a form of marketing and then she revealed her true intentions of wanting to become romantic with me!

Okay, it was a little too much for me with this girl I dated. I sort of fell out with her because she didn't want to go exercise with me; her excuse was that she had an ankle problem and man, she was walking pretty badly too with a limp. It was not the most graceful sight I've ever laid eyes on, but when she revealed her health issues with me, even though she was doing her part with trying to stay healthy, I felt like it would hold me back. I think this is where I figured out that I don't care about a woman's appearance if we get along but I want to be pretty physically active with her in doing outdoor activities, so I couldn't stay with her unfortunately, and it just turned into not responding back to her calls of a one night stand with me!