Monday, November 4, 2013

Using Hard Work Properly

Right now with the situation I am and being considerably a young adult, I'm getting feelings of wanting to settle down with a good person. I have a lot that I need to still work on with myself, but it feels like all I really have to do is just flip the switch and keep it left on. My anxiety and panic attacks really kept me from excelling at anything, but I had the brains and determination to slide by a few corners and still manage to do enough to get by.

I notice that when I least expect it in certain places, I get these opportunities that I tend to overlook. Like there was this beautiful girl who came into my life, okay, it probably happened about four times already but I sort of turned them all down because I had too much anxiety within myself. I don't know what it is but sometimes from being so anti-social for awhile and then trying to work at becoming social again without offending anyone will turn on some females I guess. Maybe, I'm just not cut out yet to be married but I did start casual dating which isn't really anything but just strangers hanging out with each other and spilling whatever needs to be said. I've met some pretty weird females that way, but yeah, they were nice enough to tell me their life stories and answer a few personal questions without feeling offended which is what I liked a lot!