Monday, November 4, 2013

Going After Opportunities That Make Sense

I believe that I will have the most passion in a job that will let me get my feet wet with the medical field. I'm not saying I want to become a nurse, but I would prefer becoming a physician's assistant. Time is ticking, so I'm going to have start attempting to jump on the band wagon as much as possible now. Another thing that I believe I can work a pretty decent level of professional talent is the I.T. industry. Right now, I think the best opportunity to train myself in is really in the network engineering category. I do prefer programming, but I'm not motivated enough to stick with my own personal ideas on what I should program. I think I can guarantee myself some interviews for a networking consultant job, so might as well go for that direction because more interviews and practice of gaining knowledge in the field will increase the chances of obtaining a job!

What I have as a last resort is pretty much a grinder's job, but it works. I could drive a freight truck around the nation because I have a license for it already from a leading company in the industry with the experience to pass an on-the-road test! Man, it feels good. Because I'm in the family business these days at another company, it's a little bit easier on the home time. I will definitely see a boost in my income on auto-pilot if I could pull off learning another foreign language, so I'm going to make the effort for that and who knows, I might meet someone special there too.

The principles I'm going to stick to is pretty simple. I'm going to concentrate on the stuff that makes sense for me and leave out the excess that's taking away my time especially for making a living- I'm not going to be an online gambler in other words anymore; what I hate about it, is having to spend the time grinding it out and having to deal with the stress of losing large sums of money. If I'm going to waste my money, then might as well be for attempting to find leisure like a dating site or something. My preference for investing on the side is really going to be for stuff that I could just set up and let it do the work for me; I'm going to not mind the hard work I put into it to reach that state of professionalism now. I have enough money to burn supposedly now with the offerings that are out there! No refund after a trial means no go to me now, and I don't care about breaking those hearts who want to help me so badly in getting success now.

Basically, with my time the stuff I'm going after for a living is network engineering in the I.T. field and to become a physician's assistant with added bonuses like learning another foreign language. For a side business, I'm going for low maintenance of a business website and commercial ads I put up while doing very little at investing in stocks, but right now I'm just specialized in currency trading. Yes, I am all over the place and can't help myself. I think the reason for a system that works on its own is the reason why I love programming software so much too.