Monday, November 25, 2013

Resolving Annoying Pattern

I have this personality where if I start something then I won't finish it and start another project. Over the years, it has piled up with a lot of cool books and notes but no monetary profit from it. It sort of bugs me now, so I'm doing my best to stay focused in finishing some of the tasks I have for myself.

The good things I've been a little more recent at staying fixed on is basically working out daily and arriving at work on time. On the contrary with people issues, I don't really have any; it's just that some people are lesser equipped at being good people than others. I've always wanted acceptance from everyone, even those unfortunate ones who can't handle my antics very well!

I'm starting to resolve those people's issues with me by not relying on my feelings and just moving on. I've been practically wasting my time over messaging some girls, and I've done a fine job at it because they actually acknowledge it well while they are in an aggravated state. I left this one girl a message on the phone; I asked a friend to ask her if she wanted me to stop texting and leaving messages on her phone. She only said to stop texting her. I guess I'm better with my voice of reason than I am while asking silly questions with her like if I'm scaring her because she wants to be left alone. I just think she feels a lot more embarrassed about herself and wants to forget about the incident and just move on but wants to do it in a selfish manner. She isn't the most prettiest and nicest person out there because I've found someone already whose worth pursuing and so much more better than all the girls I've ever tried to get with or went out with. I just like pretending what type of person I would want to be in order to please her and put that into action for myself. Overall, she's just my true type and also a Facebook friend I've interacted with a few times and yeah, she's pretty nice too.