Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sweet Revelations

I'm not currently fully focused on this blog right now because I'm listening to a track right now. Essentially, I'm trying to write while setting it on auto-pilot and listening to something at the same time. This is after all my own free time. I've finally learned and came to accept that I've done nothing wrong to a weird and crazy group that I've been revisiting over and over again. However, I can't really do anything about it because the majority of them no longer occupy the place they were at. In other words, I can't really reach them to settle things down with them anymore. Oh well, you win some and lose some.

I'm understanding how I could develop some persuasive and communication skills with these people. I was frustrated a great deal from not understanding how to resolve the problem. I took it upon myself to become a solution-orientated person; what I believe to be an ideal solution is where both sides become happy! I'm a very finicky and demanding person when it comes to the realm of feelings. For the longest time, I felt diffident from feeling that I wronged this crazy group but now, I realize that I didn't anything wrong to them. If I did something really wrong, then the law would have got involved by now and I never broke any law; despite their attempts to get me in trouble with police, I never went to jail. With their assertions, they are wrong about the whole thing; it's just their own preferences of desiring to feel insecure and something being problematic, while there really isn't any problem to begin with. Therefore, with me trying to bring it into their attention, I'm not really doing anything wrong.

No matter what others tell me now, I know the situation more than anyone now and how I didn't do anything wrong. I was just afraid of lashing out at these people and feeling bad about it because that's what I have traditionally done. However, my involvement with them initially wasn't really problematic at the beginning; they can't really confirm it with concrete evidence and are only going based off of hearsay. Basically, with the crazy people who already left, I can't do anything about it and hope they turn it around mentally eventually even if it's a lost cause now; it's beyond my power to change their insanity now.

No one really cares about them ideally in the sense of the big picture. The law isn't going to change for them and because of what they thought and how the majority really acts, they were just being crazy and abnormal with me. No one really cares about how crazy they were being too or that's how it really seems now. I'm ready to move on and I'm no longer bothered by those people who left but with the ones, who still occupy the location, I think I can improve my persuasive and communication skills with them until they also decide to run away from me. I now am fully confident with everything I am doing, I am not doing anything wrong and they are just bringing up false and misleading judgments about me.

The challenge I made to them to prove they were crazy is very ballsy. I told them if I'm doing anything wrong so much to the point they can't handle it and think I'm doing wrong, then have them send me to authority; otherwise, they are just being crazy with me the way they just are at the moment. Since nothing bad happened to me, they are totally being stupid and crazy with me. Also, it shows that the world in the big picture doesn't really care for them and that they want to be stuck in their comfort zone without expanding it.