Monday, November 4, 2013

Message For Unintelligent Facebook Friends

I wrote this message to a girl I supposedly like as a friend. I'm just getting my point across now because even though I get angry and sensitive, my heart is about getting along with people so that overrides everything. This is my message I sent to her while posing as a female. I don't know, I can create multiple Facebook accounts, but I opted to have a cute female for my profile just to mess around. The message is as follows:

Hey, I know you are rooming with someone. I know that you are going to show this message to some people. I don't know who, but judging you, you are going to do that, so if I'm predicting right about your behavior, then it means I know you in an okay manner. It's only taking me a minute to write this and five minutes to check for proper grammar. You have me blocked on Facebook so might as well joke around until you get scared for the smallest reasons because you probably will become obnoxious like that. With me calling you and asking you out, talking to you, or trying to do something like take pictures with you and telling you how I thought Washington was being a dog and an idiot doesn't mean I hate you and want to hurt you. It's quite the opposite.

Man, you are not so bright with your ADHD which you said and man, you stress out so much sometimes. You are a girl and quite annoying to me like the way you are right now, but I'm about getting along with everybody so those bad feelings I have, I don't give into them. This is how I know I'm pretty above average in the part of getting along with people. I am better than you in that I have removed 0 friends and blocked 0 friends who I have on my Facebook list of friends. You have at least probably blocked out a dozen. You have with me, so that means I can confirm I'm better than you by at least one. With the thought of getting along with you, you aren't the worst of the bunch and in fact, I like you as a friend so hope to cross paths with you someday. Maybe, I'll be recording your obnoxious responses with me and put it up on YouTube or something so everyone else can coach themselves how to handle crazy girls, even though you don't think you are being crazy at the moment. Who knows?