Saturday, November 9, 2013

Not Caring About Rejection

Okay, I'm starting to get used to those mushy feelings one would get at the fear of being rejected. I can take the pain and know that if the girl of my liking doesn't want to be with me then I'm not going to hold it against her no matter how much I love her. I guess when one is truly in love then he or she would want the other person to be happy; otherwise, maybe it was love based on conditional factors.

One of my friends felt betrayed and had his heart-broken when a girl he liked initiated a relationship with him but then decided to go to another man later. If it were to happen to me then no matter how hurt I was, I would do my best to get over it and not keep me from staying positive. Actually, I prefer trying to date women who would be very upfront about what they don't like about me before they tried to end the relationship. That's pretty much the best way I can think of to learn about what type of person I really am.