Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Just Considering Who

There are a lot of good ideas popping out of my head, and there's only so much time that we all have during the day. I think the best plan for me is to prepare myself just in case it's time for me to jump into a relationship. What I'm really going to need to do is just put in a little effort to go out there more and understand my own personal reasons and the needs of others while I'm just constantly learning while being rejected by countless girls. I think I should try asking out the women I think are really more worthwhile to me in getting to know. However, it looks like of all my life, I haven't really found anyone perfectly suited for me.

I guess being appealed to a girl's pretty appearance really threw me off for awhile, but now with a little bit bigger mind, it doesn't really get to me that much anymore. I guess a lady who hasn't really had that big of a crazy or weird past, while being absolutely healthy with hardly any health issues while having a personality that I can really enjoy being around and be attracted to would be the type of girl I want to fall in love with.

Other than that, I am down to hang out with just about any girl I meet; I don't care about judging someone's appearance but going out with someone pretty is sort of a confidence booster for me, to be honest! I want to seriously try to go after a girl who appeals to me and not really mind if she ends up rejecting me.