Friday, November 15, 2013

Actually Communicating

I'm really loving the whole conversation with another person in how I didn't do anything wrong and got on his or her nerves! Well, the thing is they are communicating back with me and for the longest time I wasn't interested in playing games with them but only interested in getting along with them. I guess it's where it finally hits me that we're talking to each other, no matter how inappropriate it seems as long as words are being exchanged, it's still communicating.

I just love the stress I'm getting out of dealing with someone being obnoxious with me. I really enjoy just exchanging words back at them, however funny or burdensome it feels for me. The only thing I will never do though is make anything that's directly threatening them. I'm glad I was finally able to prove to my little sister that I was never really harassing her. I pretty much used a current story in the media to relate to our relationship, and I think my little sister didn't want to take it very well but she might sooner or later have no choice! This is so wonderful for me to work on and to even have a very annoying sister who responds like that to me, when I bring up a topic she's totally not into discussing about. I just love finding a way to a happy solution and also wasting time on these matters. It's so fun to me, but the one thing that will keep me pursuing someone is if he or she behaves a certain manner that affects other people. In this case, I'll just move on.