Monday, November 25, 2013

Finishing Up A Task

I have so much expenditures I've accumulated over the years and have never used up! It's just piles and piles of office supplies and other miscellaneous hobbies of mine. For some cool reason, I felt that cleaning up my room and removing all those time consuming projects I never really find from my view would give me a better advantage at specializing in an area I want to get myself into.

While cleaning up, my floor was so messy and my mom was telling me that I have so much work cut out for me in cleaning up my room. It took several days for me to fix it. I still have minor errands that I want to run and can't really find myself giving into them because this major cleaning activity is getting me so obsessed into finishing it. Actually, I'm not even finished yet because I only have major part of it done.

I now honestly want to always see a clean desk in my view, instead of all these messy papers and books piled around me. I want to make it so neat and orderly now. This is what I'm setting myself up to. I want to have room to not distract myself over my own garbage and consume my passions. Honestly, I've done plenty of giving into my personal passions over the years while ignoring my messiness, but this time I want to develop a professional side within myself.