Sunday, November 10, 2013

Appreciating Discipline

I'm starting to see how the little effort I put into something will seriously make a helpful impact, such as brushing and flossing my teeth on a daily basis. It only takes a few minutes each day while I'm practically 3/4 asleep after coming home from work at night. I work the 2nd shift from about 2 to 11 pm; the days feel like it drags sometimes because the work isn't really what I have in mind of doing for the rest of my life but I really just want to learn a lot and help out. I can't complain because it brings in a paycheck and my work ethic of being on-time has become very strong!

The discipline of doing something everyday I have set my mind to doing is basically building upon myself, even though it becomes a little uncomfortable sometimes. I'm starting to not feel so sheepish anymore from doing the stuff I really enjoy doing. I just need to keep a strong impression on myself and to stay committed. I guess I want to be committed to a lot of things and sometimes, I have been just sitting there watching T.V. It's a little better these days from playing my piano and working out on a daily basis, but I want to keep adding on and improving onto things now.