Friday, November 1, 2013

Truth About My Restraining Order From A Friend

Wanted to just fit in. I got mad because he was talking trash in a bitter voice about people in general. Wanted to still fit in, so I stayed quiet. He told me I was cool. He gave me a good job that was really stressful. I was being yelled at by people I called. I was in a bad mood. I was there for awhile; he made fun of my work performance. I proved him wrong; he got a bonus for having referred me after six months. I went to church with another good friend. He's a good friend but not super slick with the right girl yet.  

The friend at work told me he didn't want drama at the church. I didn't understand him- what drama? I kept doing my thing; he complained again about drama at the church. I became angry and wrote him off on a new blog but made him still look good. I covered my anger by making him look good. He kept on saying drama at the church and getting more worse. I was always like what drama? I wrote to the people at the church, only about five nice people at the time. He said that it was all over and to stop talking to him. I was like what's going on? 

Next thing the other good friend became a mediator. The good friend told me the friend at work was calming down. I made a mistake, I called him and left a bad message. The friend at work started losing it and said everything was ironic about me. I acted like nothing happened and everything would go away. He gave me a great job. Everything I do, I will make him look good. That's what I do for people who helped me out, I do the best for them. 

The good friend who was mediator chose my side more. It made the friend at work very angry. The friend at work said he was no longer friends with my good friend. I became very angry, a 10 out of 10. Nobody is supposed to dump another friend because of hating me. I drove to his house, the roommate's girlfriend brought him out. He came out with tears on his face. I gave a dirty look to him; he turned around and went back to his room. I just stood there and was like what? He came back out again with the phone on his ear; I was like big deal. He slowly walked back to his room and then I chased after him. He sped up, went to his room, and then locked his door. I was like dang it! I yelled and said "Don't ever talk about me again!" He didn't listen. Roommate was laughing and going like what's going on? I left the house.

Few days later, cop shows up and hands restraining order to me. I was so sad, felt so guilty, was like I did something wrong. I felt the worst like I made a horrible mistake. I knew I would beat him in court, but I didn't want to win. He gave me a job; I had to make him look good. I wanted to fit in with everybody. I was like let him do whatever he wants. I believed he would stop the restraining order; he didn't and went on laughing with his business. I was crushed and devastated. 

On the day, it officially started, I bought him a nice gift and card and put it on his desk. He was smiling at me. He looked at the message- it was a bad message. His face turned sour. He came running to my cubicle and slammed the gift onto the desk. He said in a loud and agitated voice, "Keep everything work-related!" That's all the court order said, "Keep it work-related." 

He had to work with me one day. In my head, I was like no way, I can't talk to you and go away. He left messages saying pretty please and to do something for him. I was like no in my head! I finally sent him an e-mail and said be careful what pops out of the file. He got scared and couldn't work for a long time. He sent the e-mail to the manager. The manager said "Keep everything work-related!" I was like "Yes sir! Yes sir!" the whole time. The friend at work left one day; I felt bad after three more months. I had a friend who gave me a job. I had to make him look good. I had failed so bad. I was very depressed. My excuse to leave work was to continue education.