Thursday, October 31, 2013

Marching Forward

I'm going to try to stop crashing at the couch. It's starting to feel silly waking up while having felt unconscious and forgetting what I was doing right after coming back home. I'm noticing that I'm wasting a good three hours of time watching T.V. when I could be spending that time on doing something even more rigorous and challenging and to let my brain be tested by doing boring and lonely activities.

It's really hard for me to change in this area of not being lazy and becoming fully motivated to do something I perceive to be good but boring. When I'm home, I just feel tired and not in the mood anymore. It seems like my personal nature is holding me back and I just need to make the constant strive. My strive is that it's really bumpy and I think some people probably feel it in other ways I don't know how and then end up not really wanting to be a friend. Honestly, I think they are just being a pest without them even knowing what's bothering them. I'm going to have to constantly make improvements with myself and stay on a consistent path. I don't see it a problem in that I want to still get along with everyone now and will use my anger of seeing something wrong to my advantage now. I'm going to bust it out now because it makes me put my best foot forward.