Monday, October 21, 2013

Meaning Well, But Not Always Received

One thing I've always had a hard time following and feeling discouraged with is how I really base my confidence in people with how they respond to me. It sucks to be left alone, and I think all the effort I make will be something that activates later in life.

While hoping for the best, if the doors can't be opened despite giving it my all, then might as well just accept how I did my best and not be disappointed from it and then do the best I can to make improvements and keep moving forward and trying again as long as I believe what I would obtain would make me happy. I have something of a love-and-hate relationship with my emotions these days; I used to hate feeling so emotional about things that I would do with people- whether it was a simple hello I said to them or went for as to ask a girl to the prom which she agreed too. Hmm, the guy said she wasn't that good looking and how she bought a dress; I asked her out knowing she needed someone to go with, and I guess that's how I try to be nice. Now that I don't care about appearances, I seriously wonder how she's doing and if she's settled down with anyone.