Monday, October 21, 2013

Not Deserving And Not Expecting Much

Even though I don't see myself as an honorary person, I'm going to do the best I can in life. I have issues with feelings underneath that make me feel so nervous sometimes. I'm placing my shoes in places where it's just nerve wrecking for me, but from the hard effort I'm putting into it these days; I've learned a few honest tricks that really help turn the tide to my favor.

Looks like for now, the only thing that's really going to put me in a decent spot now is to go through with marrying and working at it to solidify the relationship, along with having plenty of wealth. There's something that I want to accomplish on the side and see as like the highlight of my life, but honestly, going through with the intention of raising a family might be much more bigger than anything else with my own personal life.

I don't see myself as deserving of a wife of any kind; I'm a very sensitive and introverted person by nature. I'll put in the effort to keep a relationship alive and healthy but there's no guarantee for me that I'll make it happen satisfactorily. I don't want to argue with the spouse, neither do I want the annoyances that come out of her requests. This is going to be a tough one to settle for me and even if I end up failing as a loser because I just didn't put enough effort into it to find someone right or wasn't that fortunate as I would have liked to be, at least I can say that I gave it a shot and that's how the chips decided to fall.