Monday, October 14, 2013

Funny Idea

I am starting to learn that being depressed or angry about my personal or selfish aspirations is hilarious. Surely, I don't feel that way with my biological feedback. My hormones become in the mood to start wailing underneath. However, it's like mind controling matter; I will myself to laugh about it. Shortly after, I get over it.

From being short even though I have only been told that from pretty tall people, I have yet to see if any female would directly confess to rejecting me if they had any slightest idea I was interested in them from being too short. I think it would be funny to me in my head even though I would feel like crying underneath. Through laughing off the discomforts of my shallow personal complexes I am starting to feel so much freer like an average person would already have.

I am only 5' 3". Pretty funny for me. Oh well. I have read some funny complaints about a short guy being told "Sorry you are too short!" I would like to come across a girl like that and have a good mental laugh when she confesses that to me. I don't care if she's hideous in appearance or not. So far have had decent success in dating casually taller women. I am pretty surprised with myself.